Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Lala's Style of the Day (ya know ya missed it!) and big warm fuzzy THANK YOU





  • Pink plaid superbubbled top: $1 tjmaxx (me and my clearance rack obsession)
  • Magenta Marc by Marc Jacobs skirt: $22 tjmaxx
  • Textured black tights: $1.50 target
  • Robins egg blue beaded 50's cardigan: $3.99, thank you mart
  • Black rose belt: 0.25 local thrift
  • Polka dot flats: $3 tjmaxx
  • Photoshoot in the handicap bathroom? priceless

It feels so wonderful to get back into the daily outfit picture taking mode. I must have been "lala-style-of-the-day"less for like two weeks. Crazy.

I found this random outfit from last Tuesday in my camera amidst random photos of friends and fashionshow fun.

  • LaRok playsuit: $19, Loehmanns. I love this thing but this outfit does require extra time and effort when taking a quick pee.
  • Yellow tights: $1 local thrift
  • Tigershark band as neck decor: made by me
  • White shoes: payless

And last but not least. I want to give a big big THANK YOU to all your sweet comments about the show and just everything in general. What I love about blogging is the sense of community and the encouraging support bloggers get from readers and other bloggers.

You guys make my day. enough said.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com