No Im not crazy, I know yesterday was Friday the 13th.. but I didnt have time to blog.. so it's todays title. So how was everyones friday the 13th, anything unlucky happen?.. It was kind of the opposite for me.. I won $8 on a lottery ticket which pretty much never happens to me haha.
Ok now about my purchase from a couple days ago... So I was basically dragged to my most detested grocery store.. when I got there I saw this huge clothing section, it turned out to be amazingly actually kind of good lol! So much stuff to choose from, fairly decent quality and everything was superrr cheap! I got two tanks $3 each. And a black slightly high-waisted tiered skirt for like $15.. oh and it was like no tax day, seriously how awesome is that?
Today: Went to winners.. found two pretty cool bags, but one was $170 and I just couldnt bring myself to spend that much (Although I must say lately when I get payed I've been having huge urges to go out and buy expensive items? Help me please before Im poor!) But I did end up with a camel? brown colored leather bag, Its fairly large and Im hoping my laptop will fit into it for when I go back to school in the fall.. if not it's still cute enough to wear laptop-less.
Okay so now the problem: I took photos of an outfit from a few days ago on my normal camera, but of course I couldn't load them onto my computer. So I've been attempting to take pictures on my cell phone camera. After looking back at these photos.. I honestly cannot bring myself to post them, because the quality is beyond horrible, and basically makes everything look like crap.
So untill I solve this issue.. I sadly have to postpone any outfit or recent purchase photos =(
Back to my old question anyone know of decent not to expensive cameras? Or do I have to go expensive for good quality? Or.. try to fix my old one by taking it in?
, R =)