Boring + non-existent is pretty sucky for my poor blog state, but I will do my best! I promise!
A quick recap of this weekend in super fast bullet point form:
- Inspiration
- Being oh lets say, 500 ft. (+/-) away from Lionel Richie!!!! I want an afro.
- Stadium sitting with funky faced Bacne
- Me singing. Me watching people sing.
- Women
- Leadership
- Flowerrrs
- More information than I needed to know about voting
- 3 artery-clogging donuts
- Fruit
- Eye dress.
- Eye dress.
- Eye dress.
- Eye dress.
- Sleeping at 4 because of eye dress. God.
- Accounting
- Accounting
- Accounting
- Accounting
- Frying my brain because of accounting
This list doesn't make sense. It doesn't even make sense to me. I've had brain overload. I just woke up from this nap that was suppose to be only 30 minutes long. I kept trying to get up but I seriously couldn't. I dreamt that I already got up but somehow in real life I didn't. It was all very surreal and very wicked. I think my brain was forcing myself to get more sleep. But ha! I woke up, an hour later! Take that brain. Sleep is for the weak. seriously.
Must study. Must study. Must sew. Must sew. Must study or must sew? Hamlet, I feel ya man.
And to make this post & life at the moment a little more fashion-esque. I proudly present my:

Yeah. That's right. An electrical socket.
I told you I was weird.