Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I am still alive. Don't you fret.




I am a tasmanian devil.

No. Like seriously.

  • "Do I Stink?" T-shirt: Free from walking down campus
  • Soffee shorts: $1 from some shady outlet store
  • Flip flops&bed hair

I haven't posted any outfits or any posts in general in a long time but I just a have a whole lot of a thing called "stuff" going on and in terms of clothing I've been living in T-shirts and boxers as much as I can.

But a lot of things have been going on lately many of which are super exciting!

In beautiful bullet point fashion:

  • I am now officially an assistant editor of design!
  • I won a $2000 scholarship based on my essay about my strange fascination of tights. Awesome.
  • I never realized how much snot and mucus a human being could produce until I got sick for now apparent reason this weekend.
  • Fashion line coming along better now.
  • Bug bites on your toe is so not fun.
  • I still am socially awkward no matter how much I try. Shoot.
  • I still suck at being fake. Shoot.
  • I officially got my acceptance letter from BOCCONI!!! It feel so much more real now!! All I need is my password and pin so I can sign up for stinking housing or else I'll roam the streets of Milan as a homeless asian girl.

My temporary BRB was due to mainly all the commotion of fashion show stuff. It's coming along rather well although at times I really am sick of it and just want to curl in my bed and watch Gossip Girl instead. The photoshoot last weekend was swell. It was better than swell. It was SUPASWELL.

Here's a sneak peak of my collection!

A look at the finished product:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com