


(All photos from style.com)(ps. Im going to try to include where I got my photos from now on, and want to say that I have taken basically all fashion photos from somewhere, and am not taking credit for any of them =) )
Not anything to exciting otherwise, I never got back to the value village sale yesterday, I checked online at locations and they were either to far away or located in scary areas haha. This friday though I will be going shopping downtown, yay finally, lets just hope it doesnt rain, but I shall be checking out the new H&M which is apparently super big =o ooh la la! Also urban outfitters since that is it's only location, and of course my new favorite Aldo Liquidation, pretty much the best shoe place ever in my mind right now, it has ridiculously cheap prices for aldo! Oh and Saturday I will hopefully be going to an amusement park, its pretty lame ride wise, but oh well they are still rides!