No.
Oh well. Here we go with more fun filled pictures.
THURSDAY:
The theme of the day was building painter that is a tourist from Italy who likes to wear obnoxious fake leopard coats.
- Harry Potter House of Holland Style shirt: made by me
- Soundgirl White jeans: $5 loehmanns
- Red belt
- Suspenders: 0.50 st. vinnies
- Coat: $3.99 TYM
- Scarf: 0.50 st. vinnies
- Heels: $4 local thrift
FRIDAY:
No cool theme today. I just needed to get dressed and go to class. Fridays are my lazy days.
- Shirt: lalaliu designs!
- Shorts
- Tights
- Old lady shoes
- Jacket I wore wrong that I kind of like
- Beatles glasses
- Mustache face necklace
- Messy Hair
This week I've been daydreaming a lot that my social interactions with other people outside of my roomies has basically been like a piece of swiss cheese interacting with a red brick. I need to snap out of it and get back to reality. Soon.