- Kenzie t-shirt dress: $2, tjmaxx
- yellow tights: $1 local thrift
- Scarf: stolen from my aunts donation bin
- Necklace: etsy.com
- Yarn headband: made by me that Blair Waldorf shamelessly copied from me.
- Shoes: payless
- Jacket: wetseal
I thought I lost my beloved yarn headband. I came back from model practice (no..I'm not a model, hard to believe eh?? haha, just kidding. no seriously. I'm kidding.) and then I touched my head and it was gone! It felt like a piece of me died and went to heaven. I wanted to cry while walking up the stairs but I kept telling myself, "Lala, you must be strong. You must not cry. You must be strong. You can cry when you get back to the room and make a fool of yourself in front of Bacne." I came back and told Bacne the sad story.
Then, as if a gift from God, Z IMed me and told me she found a red yarn headband. OMG. Yes. I quickly ran down or I quickly went down the elevator to pick it up. I am whole again.
Another note. Today I was finally caught in the act of taking a picture. The first picture you see I was placing the camera on the shelf. It flashed and I did an awkward face and then I see this girl walking towards me. It was embarrassing but I played it cool. Or so I thought but hey I'm always cool. In fact I'm beyond cool. I'm icy. I'm chilly. I'm an icy chill ferocious beast.