Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Greetings from Spring Break Land and a short Style of the Day

Greetings fair people of this land, I Lala and blogging from the world of spring-break land. It's quite magical you see. It's full of sunshine, freedom, and no school. Unfortunately, spring-break land is exactly like home-land. I've been sewing non-stop these past few days so sorry for the lack of updates. I feel like I'm a one woman sweatshop these days but it's all good. So while other people are out partying it up on the beach of down in Mexico doing god knows what, I'm at home running around with pins and a seam ripper. My sewing machine is my best friend these days. Sadly, I see my sewing machine more than my real friends.




STYLE OF THE DAY:


The days have been super hot like crazy. It makes me lazy when picking out what to wear.




  • Button down top: my mom gave it to me. She gave it to me because her boobs were too big for the shirt so it was perfect for me and my lack of....ahem.
  • Free People Shorts with suspenders: $5 tjmax
  • Kenneth Cole wedges: $20 loehmanns.

I was super happy after I finished my final on Friday. I basically ran out the room jumping for joy and then ran to the bathroom after my one second leap of happiness. I was the last one to leave, all my roomies were gone so it was a sad sad thing. Barbie picked me up and took me to downtown to pick up more fabric. It took frickin forever to drive there. I don't think I could handle driving in LA all by myself. I would seriously get frustrated and engage in some friendly road rage. We drove down Wilshire and it was interesting to see how the street changed from super rich and fancy to not that rich and fancy. There was such a clear difference.

When I came home a pile of magazines awaited me and a newly shaved tyke. He looks like a wolf/coyote now. Take a look and judge for yourself:





I have a planned schedule for sewing my collection. So far I'm way way behind. At this rate I think it's about 1/2 an outfit a day. I took a detour from my plan on Saturday when I met up with the gang. It's so funny because whenever we meet we never know what to do that all we do is ending talking about what we can do. It's such a sad thing but so us nonetheless. It's awesome. We went to the park after meeting bboi's new puppies. Soooo cute. People were having bbq's for easter while we just sat on some concrete and ran down a grassy hill like the sound of music.

I made people pose against a brick wall.






Left: KC and her angry face. Right: Busababe/African Princess looks so angsty and cool. Attitude Attitude! (as she would say in her french accent)







Center: Bboi is a car model. Oh yeah.






Left: Funk Master T is "shocked". I desperately want to get him a new hat. Or patch up this one. Right: Group pose. KC's head didn't make it. So sad.


And now I must go back to my sewing. Take a look at the progress I have made:













Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com