Friday, January 18, 2008

Lala's Style of the Days

YESTERDAY..aka...um...THURSDAY!: (time goes by so fast these days, can't remember)



  • Floral dress that was in need in a major revamp so I revamped it: 0.50 local thrift
  • Lips belt attached red belt: made by me and 0.50 thrift
  • Socks: 1.50 old navy
  • Boots!: $6 thrift
  • Express blue t-shirt: $1 after a $15 coupon.
  • scarf with beads: 0.50 st. vinnies
  • Red tights: 3.50 buffalo exchange
  • Grey cape-esque coat: $3 st. vinnies

Thursday was windy and static. I could feel the static. It was like zz-zz-zz. Fun.

TODAY, FRIDAY!:

  • Mossimo jeans: $6 target
  • Green tank: $3 wet seal
  • Red plaid shirt: my mom's! I saw an old photo of her wearing it back in the 70's with her huge glasses and I was like "woah.. woah"
  • Hand-Knit scarf: 0.50 st. vinnies
  • Red flower belt: 0.25 thrift
  • Rainbow flats: $3 downtown la. I love them so very much but they HURT! i think this may be one time where I will sacrifice fashion for comfort.
  • suspenders: 0.50 st. vinnies

I delivered meals to old people today for Meals on Wheels. It was fun since I don't have class and the weather is nice and I like looking at cute old people and cute little houses. I'm home for the weekend! A nice three day weekend in which I will be spending as much time as I can working on designs.

Being home does have it's disadvantages though. My sister is annoying.

Haha, I'm just kidding. I mean you are annoying, but yeah...hi mei mei!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com