- Super Super Highwaisted Wide Leg Jeans (I feel like I'm travelling back in time when I wear them): $4 thankyoumart
- Black tee: Proenza Schouler for Target, $3.50
- Red Leaf Belt: local thrift, 0.50
- Green Cardi: $3 tjmaxx
- Crocheted Cape that I used as a scarf/neck deco thingy: gift from grandma
- Green Scarf: 0.50 local thrift
- Crocheted Square piece that I attached onto a ribbon for a headband
- Purple Wedged Mocassins: $5 loehmanns
- Purple sunnies: $2 wetseal
YESTERDAY aka TUESDAY
- Top with faux-patchwork designs and flared sleeves that makes me feel hippy dippy: $1 jet rag sunday sale
- Black shorts: 0.85 local thrift
- Sheer blue hoisery: 1.00 local thrift, I had "smurf" legs for the day.
- Belt: from aunts donation bag
- Red sequined flats: $5 downtown fashion district
- Dali Necklace: etsy.com
- Ants headband: made by me
Winter here feels like spring or even summer. I love color. I love sunshine. I love life.
I feel like I'm one of those girls who are overly positive that it gets to the point where you want to throw up.