Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Lala's Style of the Days

Warning: There are a lot of pictures ahead because I just can't get enough of myself.

I was kidding.

No. Seriously. I was. I'm not that narcissistic!

YESTERDAY aka TUESDAY:



I loved this outfit yesterday. It was my rainbow brightness that I needed to cheer me even more. It took me a while to get to this final result, I was seriously running around the room like a madman taking off and putting on.
  • Anna Sui Tee: Technically, it's a $0.01 ebay win so we'll forget about the $8.25 shipping.
  • Lime skirt on bottom: Lulu Castagnette from Loehmanns, $5
  • Magenta Marc by Marc Jacobs skirt above: $22 tjmaxx
  • "Deep Aquarium" Aqua tights: I'm going to name my own colors from now on. $1.50 local thrift.
  • Thrifted black shoes: $4 value village
  • Lips headband, Just kiss me on the head!: made by me
  • Yellow belt: $2 tjmaxx
TODAY/ aka WEDNESDAY





After getting dressed, Bacne looked at me and said, "Wow, you're normal today!" Um. Thanks? Haha, I love you Bacne. Yes this outfit was a little more on the "normal" side for me, but I love it still because I feel like a curtain with the giant scarf hanging on the front.

  • "Split Pea" Green cashmere sweater: $10 oldnavy
  • Magenta tank underneath to cover boobage: $3 wetseal
  • Royalty Scarf: saved from my aunt's donation bags
  • Black pants
  • Brown tweed jacket: the limited, my mom didn't want it anymore.
  • Flats: Payless
  • Spiderman ring!: Taken from the top of a cupcake from a kid when I was volunteering at the science center. It's the best ring ever!
  • Mexican girls hair clip (can't really see)

I should sleep once again. Sweetdreams buttercup.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com