When I got dressed, I wanted to "double-tights" it up by layer the sheer hose with the white opaque tights on the bottom, but somehow the inseam was way to short for the hose and no matter how much I scrunched up and up I just could not get the tight's crotch to match up with my crotch. That sounds sort of disgusting now that I've typed it out but it's the best way that I can communicate the message to you. So finally I decided to cut off the toe part so I could lift it up more. The result turned into a grey-ish, deathly sickish looking color. Me loves it. You can't really see the details because they're on the back but basically theres little triangles near the feet and a long line down the middle.
- Alpaca Sweater that I took in and hacked the sleeves off: $2.50 from goodwill
- Double belts: 0.50 local thrift
- Pink shorts made from pink pants: thrift
- Massive gnarly looking black scarf that reminds me of dreadlocks: 0.50 local thrift
- White tights: 99 cent store
- Sheer hose: 1.50 local thrift
- those shoes once again! Yes Patent Shoes & Rants, I am obsessed with these shoes. Sadly, I think I know why the original owner donated them in the first place, because on the inside they are literally falling apart. The black plastic-y lining is melting onto my feet and leaving horrible stains on my white tights! Oh well, I will continue to wear them still: $4 value village
- Mexican hair clip and spider man rign again :)
I realize now the first picture makes my bum look big. Really big. I'm an "apple bottom" now. Haha, no way.
Oh Jesus, Christ Almighty, it's almost Friday already! Today was a pretty uneventful Thursday except for a little surprise!My illustration got front page today in the newspaper! WAM BAM THANK YOU MAM.
Awesome no? I worked a lot on it only to realize that all the stuff that took me a lot of time I didn't even want with it anymore.