Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Lala's Style of the Day!! YAY!!

As mentioned in the past post my "no posting for three weeks" is just a false alarm. Thank goodness for the brains of my new found hero, aka my suitemate, because now I will have daily style photos for your enjoyment.

In honor of my new 2008 Calendar, I have used MC Escher as the background for my pictures because I'm seriously getting sick of taking pictures in the same place over and over again. I would love to take pictures in other places but I still have not gotten over the fear of having someone catch me in my self-timer action glory.




  • Green Long Sleeve Tee: $2 tjmaxx, it's an AE shirt that says " I <3> Ski Bus" on it. I hope it's not some kind of sexual innuendo because that would just be embarrassing. It would be as bad as this one time I bought this awesome track jacket from the mens section from Target and wore it to school the next day only to later have my friend tell me, "Umm...you're wearing a communist jacket". Apparently the patch was the symbol of communism. God, I need to get with it more. I never wore that jacket to school again. I occasionally wear it in the comfort of my home along with my red star Chinese soldier hat and my Mao messenger bag. I'm just kidding, I'm not a little commi I swear! Capitalism all the way! I do actually own those two mentioned things. They were souvenirs I bought when i went to China.
  • Mellow Yellow Tunic: $3 target
  • Black pants
  • Plaid scarf: gift from a highschool friend for christmas. I wonder if she still remembers me... It would be so sad if she didn't. A big blow to my self esteem.
  • Tweed Jacket: so warm and comfy! The Limited, my mom didn't want it because it was too big. Thanks to my wide shoulders they look "less big".
  • Red headband with hearts: made by me
  • Necklace: etsy.com
  • Legwarmers: 0.75 st. vinnies. these are the first time I've worn them since I bought them. All I can say is I WANT MORE!
  • brown cowboy boots: $3. cowboy boots will never ever be "out" for me.

I'm so glad I'm feeling better. One thing I will miss though are the trippy dreams I get when I have a fever. I'm weird like that.

And OMG! I can't believe Heath Ledger died. It's so sad. I really started to believe in his acting skills instead of the "I'm just a good looking guy" after watching Brokeback Mountain. And now when I watch 10 Things I Hate About You on tv it won't ever be the same :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com