Friday, November 30, 2007

Lala's Style of the Days

WEDNESDAY:


  • Dress: my mom's old dress with a shortened hem
  • Socks: $1.00 tjmaxx
  • leopard print flats: $10 target
THURSDAY aka YESTERDAY:


  • Tunic Top/Mini Dress: $4 nordies rack
  • Libertine shorts underneath
  • Brown tights that will "rejuvinate" my legs? : 0.99 cent store
  • Boots: $7.50 local thrift
  • Silk ribbon around my waist: $0.99 GAP, I lost it yesterday during our bonfire/parade. I'm so sad. RIP mr. ribbon.
  • Red string crown: made by me
  • Sparrow necklace: made by me
  • Wool shrug with awesome flowers!: $1.50 st. vinnies
  • Green Scarf: $0.50 local thrift
  • bag: me mommy's

Today it rained and it was cold and so I was uninspired to wear anything except my workout clothes. TWO MORE WEEKS TO BREAK BABY!! I'm excited, can't hardly wait.

shoot. finals are coming. fast.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com