Friday, November 2, 2007

Lala's Style of the Day






  • White mexican blouse: $1 rummage sale
  • "Teen club" jumper: $4 local thrift
  • White tights: 99 cent store
  • Belt: The Limited $1.50
  • Scarf: 0.50 st. vinnies
  • Cardigan: 0.50 rummage sale
  • Leather messenger bag: taken from mom
  • Steve Madden wedges: $15 loehmanns
  • Hair little buddha style (or at least I tried): inspired by fashaholic :)

My day was going good. I dressed like a Holland girl/ Disneyland Frontier Land employee/ Daughters of the Revolution get up. Some random person even yelled "Harajuku girl" in a non-positive way which I WAS NOT. Douche bag. I got to go see a campus Day of the Dead show. But then I got my psych grade like five minutes ago and basically an atomic bomb just dropped down onto my happiness and desecrated everything in sight.

Wonderful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com