Thursday, July 26, 2007

House of Holland Harry Potter Style


I was just browsing the many fashion blogs and came upon Fashionista's genious Harry Potter t-shirts.

My DIY senses immediately came rushing into my brain and I had to I mean had to just make one of these. I jotted down some rhymes but then realized that I felt bad for tainting the image of my beloved harry potter with these sexual innuendos this was my childhood afterall and plus I would feel really awkward wearing them. But nevertheless I loved all the ones above.

Since I was a reigning rhyming champion during my period 4 art days in high school I came up with some myself:

"Give me more, Dumbledore"

"Snog me, touch me, Ron Weasley"

"I like danger, Hermione Granger"

"I'll be your toy, Draco Malfoy"

I could keep going, but I have better things to do with my friday night.

But anways, last night I stayed up till 1:00 painting my shirt to say:

"You look Moldy, Dark Lord Voldy". Not quite the same humor as House of Holland's slogans, but I like it. It's cute and innocent and a little odd - perfect for me. I'll be a walking fashion trend whore now, but at least I will have the powers of the dark lord to blast away any mockers out there!
Don't worry though. It was a false threat. I would never turn to the dark arts...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com