Then in the afternoon I went to the mall with my mom and bought a whole bunch of cheap accessories. Which is good because then I can save money to buy quality clothing and shoes and not resort to cheapie stuff.
All the sale accessories were all marked down to $1.49! I bought the yellow necklace and the belt. Then after more walking around we headed to Icing. All their sale stuff were $5 for 10. Being the bargain that I am, my internal instincts immediately alerted the rest of my body to go search for cheap jewelry. I bought some necklaces, headbands, tights. Then on the way out I saw this girl looking at this bag and I was "OOO, I want that" and then I saw it was on sale at $10 for 4. I bought some bags for my sister and saved this one for myself. It's nice and roomy, maybe not the most sturdy, but it fits my sketchpad. Nice!
Then today I drove myself to the thrift store because Mondays are 20 cent days, but they upped the price to 92 cents. What a weird number.
After an hour I bought these:
- red skirt: 0.92, too bad its a little small
- Antik Denim Tee, with cute lil deer: 0.92
- Betsy Johnson Purple Skirt: 0.92
- Pink Dress: 2.25
- Childish Necklace: 0.50
- Hat! (from the first thrift): 2.50
I love this pink dress! Reminds me of audrey hepburn
Look! I'm a watermelon!
Looks! I'm a grape!