Monday, June 25, 2007

A Week of Sex and the City

I think I've overdosed on SATC......and I've never felt better.

After frantically searching for online episodes, I finnally found my best friend - fanpop.com. For my first week of break all I have been doing is cleaning my room while watching Sex and the City. It's a bitter sweet feeling - the bitter being that I finished the series and the sweet being my room is finally clean! But then again, I could always rewatch all the episodes again and it will give me a second chance to drool over Miss Carrie Bradshaws scrumptious outfits and her killer shoes. When I first watched SATC on tv, I think I was too young to really appreciate her lovely style. I was more fixated on the distinct personalities of each of the four gals. My favorite was always Miranda. But now a second-time-around, I love all the characters and can't wait till I save enough money to buy the DVDs so when I have my own apartment, I'll spend my single gal life watching Sex and the City.

*Sigh*, I wish I could afford such lovely pieces of clothing.

My room is now clean and updated with new decorations

Before (brought all my junk back from school)



CLEAN!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com